- Richards, R. Transforming Education. Need Magazine.
- Maluccio, J. A., Melgar, P., Méndez, H. et. al. (2005) Schooling and Literacy: Social and economic development and change in four Guatemalan villages: Demographics, schooling, occupation, and assets. Food and Nutrition Bulletin. United nations University.2005, 26 (2), pp 33.
- Misheff, Sue. (1994). Perspectives of Children’s Literature in Guatemala.Hispania, American Association of Teachers of Spanish and PortugueseVol. 77, No. 3 (Sep., 1994), pp. 524-531
- Ness, S. (2002). Libraries and rural Latin America: the work of Mennonite Central Committee in Bolivia and Guatemala. Rural Libraries, 22(1), 41-62.
- Whinnery, L. (2005). Libraries in Guatemala travel a tough road. International Leads, 19(2), 1-2, 8.